Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hi there!

Hi



Welcome to my blog, my name is Christine and I live in the East Algarve. I am an agent for Tots to Travel and work at home mum. Through my work for Tots to Travel, I offer advice to holiday home owners on how to increase their bookings and make more money from their property.

I have been trained by Wendy Shand, founder of Award-winning family friendly travel company 'Tots to Travel' and renowned Holiday Lettings Expert. I have been in the Algarve for almost 3 years and have experience in hospitality.

Through this blog, I hope to offer advice and comfort to holiday letting owners.

If you would like to contact me for more information on how I may help you, please feel free to email me on christine.amorim@totstotravel.co.uk

Bye

www.totstotravel.co.uk
www.holidayhomerentalsite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment